There is too much zucchini growing in all of our gardens and minds right now (all of those food bloggers keep putting it in there).
In order to let you savor zucchini with smilegasms I have made for you a very easy noms that takes two ingredients most likely already in your fridge. Eggs and zucchinis.
Both ingredients are easily obtained from your local farmer’s market, even if you live in a desert (my life). Honestly there’s just something primal in the satisfaction of getting what you put inside you from the person that grew it.
This recipe is shockingly delicious due to its minimal nature, but both ingredients get to really come together inside your mouth. Easily cast iron heated in the mornings and you can keep them simple and change the toppings. Hot sauce, chives, paprika, tomatoes, beaver tongue. Just let your mind grow wild.
6 Happy Eggs
1 Cup/Half of a Zucchini
Spiralizer or Knife
Donut Pan or Muffin Pan or Cupcake pan
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees
- Sprilaze your zucchini or cut it up into chunks with a knife/your teeth (I do this with chocolate for my mug cakes all the time).
- Salt and pepper your zucchini to taste preference and toss.
- Circle the noodles into your donut pan or put them into a muffin/donut pan after thoroughly spraying it down with coconut oil/other oil
- Crack an egg into each hole and swirl it out a bit (the best tasting ones are just gently moved around instead of scrambling the egg).
- Put your pan into the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes.
1. Spiralize the zucchini.
2. Swirl the zucchini into holes/place into muffin pan.
2. Crack an egg into each hole.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes and then pop them out. Can be stored in the fridge for at least a week (mine were gone after that).