*imagine healthy tip and witty personal story here*
If you do want epically indulgent ear stimulation though listen to this playlist. You’ll also be listening to the sounds I’m writing this to.
Health Tip: Do not resist dancing
Woot. Thought of a health tip. So now you’ll just have to imagine a personal story.
Radish Leaves and Chips Ingredients:
2 Tablespoons of Coconut Butter
1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
Gently melt on low heat together for 15 seconds and drizzle over leaves and radishes.
Radish Leaves Chips Ingredients:
Leaves of a Radish Bunch
Small Drizzle of Avocado or Human Friendly Oil (not canola or fake EVOO)
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Various Spices (optional)
Herby spices work best
- Preheat the oven to 200 to maintain enyzmes/nutrients or 300 for a ten minute quickie.
- Cut the leaves away from the radishes.
- Thoroughly rinse out the leaves of dirt. The human body does not like the taste of dirt so be thorough
- Dry the leaves with either a salad spinner or by vigorous shaking over the sink. If too much water remains the leaves will not chip up with the other leaves, but can be baked longer into chips.
- Cut the leaves and stems multiple times.
- Toss the leaves and stems into a bowl.
- Toss the leaves in a small drizzle of oil and salt (too much oil will prevent chipping).
- Spread the leaves out thoroughly onto a silpat lined baking sheet or a parchment lined sheet.
- Bake at 200 for one hour (checking at 45 minutes and every three minutes after) or 300 for ten minutes. Turn the chips at the halfway point.
- Take the leaves out of the oven and set aside.
Baked Radish Chips Ingredients
Bunch of Radishes
1/2 Tablespoon Avocado or Human Friendly Oil
1/4 Tsp Salt
1/4 Tsp Various Spices
- Preheat oven to 200 or 375 for a fifteen minute quickie.
- Peel/scrape off any strings.
- Cut the radishes into chips.
- Toss the chips in oil, salt, and spices or spray with coconut oil:
- Line the chips out on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 200 for an hour (check every five minutes afterwards) or 375 for ten minutes and then flip and bake for five
Visual Tutorial for Leaves:
Preheat the oven to 200 to maintain enyzmes/nutrients or 300 for a ten minute quickie.
Cut the leaves from the radishes:
Rinse the leaves and toss off the water:
Cut the leaf bunch a few times:
Put the cut remains into a bowl:
Toss the leaves and stems in oil, salt, and spices:
Lay the leaves out on the pan. Really spread them out as the bunched ones won’t crisp up:
Bake at 200 for about an hour or 300 for ten minutes.
Visual Tutorial for Radish Chips
Preheat oven to 200 or 375 for a fifteen minute quickie.
Shave off any hairs:
Cut the radishes into chips:
Toss the chips in oil, salt, and spices or spray with coconut oil:
Line the chips out on a baking sheet:
Bake at 200 for an hour (check every five minutes afterwards) or 375 for ten minutes and then flip and bake for five